Nice work! Here are the answers. (Notice a pattern? Ha! All the answers were A!)
1. What simple step will ensure that more moisture gets into your skin when you moisturize or apply serums?
A: Applying to damp skin
2. Let’s talk about your morning routine. Each morning you should do the following (in this order) prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
A: Clean skin, apply toner, apply serums
3. How do you know what is the ideal amount of sunscreen on your face neck and back of your neck every day?
A: Put a line of sunscreen on your index finger and a line of sunscreen on your middle finger
4. How many times per week should you exfoliate?
A: 2-4 times per week
5. What’s the best anti-aging product?
6. What two shows have featured the Iderm treatment?
A: "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and "Evening Magazine"
7. The Iderm treatment uses a low level electrical current to ionize vitamin and mineral rich solutions into the client’s tissue. In what year was the Iderm treatment invented?
8. As part of the preparation for the Iderm treatment, the face will be cleansed using a natural ingredient. To do this, it will be wrapped in fabric soaked in extract from what natural product?
9. During the Iderm treatment, expect to sit under a 60 watt vinyl heat dome after cleaning. What’s the purpose of using the vinyl heat dome?
A: To lubricate the pores prior to extractions.
10. Currently, Dermaspace’s clients range in age from: